Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2007

The A"moo"zing John COW

Ann is a friend from A Nice Place in the Sun! She's also a loving mom and a great blogger too and has seen fit to include me on the the John Cow.com Link List and I'm truly appreciative! Many Thanks Slugger I really appreciate it!

Heres the part of the original post that JohnCow.com asked us to copy:

#Start copy here#

The idea is simple: You want readers and you want link backs too because that’s all us bloggers want, it’s more precious than milk for some :twisted:So how does it work?Simple! You just copy the list down below on your blog, hence creating link backs for your blogging friends and then click the RSS feed link to subscribe to all of them. Then you add yourself and up to 5 other bloggers and their feeds to the end of the list before you publish it on your own blog. Show your friends some link love :)Just imagine if just 10 people would do this and then 10 more after them. That would get your blog 100 extra link backs and 100 extra feed subscribers!Here is the list from A Nice Place in the Sun! If I added your site to list below, subscribe to the sites, copy them, add five sites of your choice to the list, post and spread the link joy! Happy linking! Thanks Ann for feeding my trough!

Here are my COWPOKES!

Subscribe to The Imaginary Diva
Subscribe to Janice
Subscribeto Nihal
Subscribe to Mariuca

Subscribe to JohnCowdotCom
Subscribe to BobmeetsWorld
Subscribe to LifeisRisky
Subscribe to TheKingKongBlog
Subscribe to My New Hustle
Subscribe to GadgetTastic
Subscribe to Life of Browie
Subscribe to Disregard Me
Subscribe to Everybody Go To
Subscribe to Brian Vaughan
Subscribe to Fuery
Subscribe to Sam Breadstone
Subscribe to Christy’s Coffee Break
Subscribe to Behind The Page
Subscribe to Shine With Grace
Subscribe to A Great Pleasure
Subscribe to Slingshot Thoughts
Subscribe to TheNextPost
Subscribe to Writer’s Reviews
Subscribe to Ordinary Folk
Subscribe to Brown Thoughts
Subscribe to Me and My Drum
Subscribe to NoDirectOn (not: NoDirection)
Subscribe to Revellian
Subscribe to A Nice Place In The Sun
Subscribe to A Cowboy’s Wife
Subscribe to Mariuca’s Perfume Gallery
Subscribe to I thought, therefore i blog
Subscribe to Make Money Online
Subscribe to Cman’s Money Page
Subscribe to Million Dollar Portfolio
Subscribe to Unknown Namespace
Subscribe to Desty Online
Subscribe to Blogigs
Subscribe to Make$Money$
Subscribe to Slyvisions: Online Tips, Tricks,and Tools
Subscribe to BlogoZine
Subscribe to The Prize Blog
Subscribe to PolliWogsPond
Subscribe to My Journey to One Million Dollars
Subscribe to JulieAnneBonner
Subscribe to UglyMailbox
Subscribe to Vincent Chow dot Net
Subscribe to RevieWOW
Subscribe to TheInternetExperiment
Subscribe to Comedy Plus
Subscribe to Twisted Sister Totally Pissed Off
Subscribe to First Time Dad
Subscribe to Mad Goat Lady
Subscribe to Little Aussie Cynic
Subscribe to hintofpoetry
Subscribe to Carols Place For Peace
Subscribe to Momma Mia Mea Culpa
Subscribe to What Floats My Boat
Subscribe to Kellementology
Subscribe to Rocky Mountain Retreat
Subscribe to ……why paisley????
Subscribe to Thoughts-N-Wonders
Subscribe to Make Money Online The Quick and Easy Way
Subscribe to Kissing The Dogwood
Subscribe to bluejar.com
Subscribe to AdSense Tracker
Subscribe to Shaun Low
Subscribe to SiteFever.com
Subscribe to Bloggrrl
Subscribe to Arsenal Marketing
Subscribe to Family WebWatch
Subscribe to Blogging Tips
Subscribe to Pink Internet Marketing
Subscribe to Bush Mackel
Subscribe to TechCorner
Subscribe to Listikal
Subscribe to Jason’s Random Thoughts
Subscribe to Bleneral dot Com
Subscribe to Chatsquatch.net
Subscribe to Manila Mom
Subscribe to Personal Finance
Subscribe to 40Hourstogo
Subscribe to …And Miles To Go Before We Sleep…
Subscribe to Aaron Cook Dotcom
Subscribe to DisjointedIntelligence
Subscribe to Wannabewino
Subscribe to You Can’t Coach That
Subscribe to Untwisted Vortex
Subscribe to Woman: God’s Masterpiece
Subscribe to This is a Miracle
Subscribe to Seiche
Subscribe to Another Point of View
Subscribe to Emila’s Illustrated Blog
Subscribe to Anything Goes
Subscribe to Download Google Adsense e-Book FREE
Subscribe to All Is One, One Is All
Subscribe to My Journey Into Life

#End copy here#

18 comments:

Mariuca said...

Thank u Adrian, come see my post on this here http://mariucasperfume.blogspot.com/2007/07/join-my-feed-train.html

J@n!ce said...

Adrian : My name is in Marzie's list but it is not appearing in this one *scratching head*.

Thanks for the moo. I definitely need some milk for my boy.... haha :D

Jean Chia said...

hi adrian! welcome to the moo list. :)

Blog Author Ann Clemmons said...

Hey, Adrian. I'm glad I came back cause' I left a comment earlier that evidently didn't go through. Anyway, you did a great job of this post! Thanks for the compliment. You are such a good friend, and I bet a great Daddy!

Slugger

Adrian said...

Marzie, Okay I see that you've done it already! Well maybe next time I'll get to you sooner! :)

Adrian said...

Janice! You too! See that's what happens when I get tagged too many times! I forget! LOL

Adrian said...

Jean! Thanks! Now on to the next tag I have to send! :) I owe Marzie one for the foodie thingy and Nick for the face thingy (has he still not posted his pic yet)? Tsk tsk tsk LOL

Adrian said...

Hi Ann! Thank you very much! It sure means a lot! I try my best :) Thanks for tagging me! Cheers and have a great Friday my friend :)

Bobby Revell said...

Hey, am I on your list? I cannot be expected to find a name in this gigantic thing! Haha just kidding, trying to cheer up after all those moving comments earlier:)

DevDad said...

When I started my first blog, I was really into picking up every link I could get. I did Viralink, the JohnChow reviews, etc. Now, however, I am really focusing on generating links in a more natural manner. I am curious what will happen with my first blog when the Google PR updates come through. My new one is just starting, and hasn't generated much for links yet, but I am going the organic route to see what kind of difference all of these link programs actually make.

- Mike

Adrian said...

Bobby! Great kidder huh! :) Yup I'll bet you'll need some cheering up after all that! :) Cheers! :)

Adrian said...

Mike! Welcome! Interesting! Your past experience is what I'm going through right now! I'm doing all the viral stuff that is sent to me! Initially I wanted my rankings to go up too but after a while was not sure what that meant in actual terms. Besides it's also pretty hard work to get all those tags out to folks sometimes and take a little effort too!

What I figured was, think of a new blogger as a singer/band in a small town! Unknown to anyone but a few friends! For him to be heard he has to somehow get his song on the radio (blog) for people to appreciate. He also has to go on road shows (tags) and stuff (more tags) to be seen so that people will become familiar with his voice (how he writes his blog) and his songs (what he writes)!

You see what I'm getting at! It's not about popularity but just about having people recognize your existence. Not everyone is going to like the music you play but there will be folks who'll tune in just to hear that new song or maybe that voice. When we blog we do so for our own reasons but we all want to be heard somehow, right!

If our objective is to remain hidden then we might as well keep a diary and be done with it. But no, we want people to see what we have to say. We even want comments to help us improve or to get a pat on the back for reassurance taht we're headed in the right direction. It gives us a sense of accomplishment I suppose! It even acknowledges the existence of some

So without tags we just might be that singer in a backwater town who may have a nice voice/tune but will never be heard by those outside his little circle!

Mike, I could be totally wrong but that's just my opinion with what little I know about blogging and tags! Let me know how your little experiment turns out! It'll be interesting to see the results!

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Mariuca said...

Hola Adrian, yes u still owe me my yummy post, I wanna see NEW places to eat please! Anyway, I've included your invite here on my post. :)

I loved ur comment re the viral links. Very well written and makes absolute sense, it was fun just to read it!

Stay At Home Dad, Geek Style said...

Adrian,

Completely understood. One thing to consider: the traffic quality that comes from these viralinking things are generally other viralinkers looking for more places to grab a link. Obviously, any traffic is better than none. One thing I always try to stress is overcoming the "fluff" posts with other posts with great content, which is something you do well. Otherwise I wouldn't be back to see your response! Keep up the good working. Passionate, engaging writing can existing hand-in-hand with less "organic" ways to build traffic.

Mike

Adrian said...

Mike,

That is true! There will be a lot of browsers and few buyers!

I guess it's just up to each individual how they want to raise the product awareness...big marketing campaign or door to door! I don't think there is a way to avoid it! Not saying it won't work, it'll just be a severe test or patience and fortitude!

I wish you well and if you find a way of doing it "the organic way", it'll probably spread through word of mouth! That works too :)

Cheers my friend!

Dee said...

Hi there..
I have participated in this feeds train.. and I was just wondering if it has helped increase the number of your RSS readers? I am writing a post about it soon so I'd really appreciate it if you can email me with your stats at blogozine@gmail.com

Thanks!

Adrian said...

Dee, I'm sorry for not replying sooner. I am not certain about that just yet! I not a real techo person and really am not sure how this works out in terms of improved readers. If I ever figure it out I'll be sure to give you the figures.

Cheers! :)

Blogs for Money said...

That's an awfully spam-like post!