Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

More Christmas Shopping....

I don't know but I can't seem to finish the list that I started out with this Christmas! I keep getting stuff but somehow it just never seems enough. It's not like I didn't draw up a list nor am I simply buying unnecessary things. Even today we went out to get a few items but fell short...to be honest we have been even going around after work too. We'd rush home and pick up the little one and then go out. I'm thankful that we have a stroller for her. It's really been a help to us so that we don't have to carry the little one when our arms are sore or full! Alternative ly you can also carry the little one and put the bags in the stroller which is what we did when I bought my large new Santa! Hey he was heavier than her so it made perfect sense right! LOL

Doesn't he look heavy to you??


I'm glad we got a nice one but we had to look around a lot before finding it. I wished then that there was a site with stroller reviews but there was none at that time. So we had to go from store to store looking and testing. Nowadays there are an abundance of places that have stroller reviews so it's much easier to pick and choose what is suitable.


We really use our stroller to the max. I mean everywhere we go! We've taken it on our trip to Bangkok and we took it when we went to Singapore too. We used it in the zoo and practically everywhere we go! When my other best buddy gets his little one I'm going to recommed him ...no, I'm gonna tell him that he must get a stroller. It' just somehting you need as a parent. It'll be up to him to find which model he wants but like I said with all the places that have stroller reviews he'll have no problem finding a suitable one to suit his budget and needs!

Stroller in the background in Singapore!
Stroller at the bird park

Final word...you could really say we don't go anywhere without a stroller and the times we forgot...welll lets just say the back aches are not worth it! LOL

11 comments:

LadyJava said...

Wow! Nice Santa! Another one for the collection eh GK. Awesome!. I've always love the stroller. Is there one for adults like us.. We get tired too you know!...LOlzzz.... Yihaaaaa 1st again... Woot!

Adrian said...

Hi #1 LOL Yeah I got that Santa earlier this month...it was on my older post about my Santa Collection :)

Yeah I wish someone would invent an adult stroller for us! I mean why not?!?!? It's so convenient and useful! LOL

SO instead of just pushing we can get pushed around and like it LOL

J@n!ce said...

I used lot of the strollers when having Zac. But after we got a helper with the arrival of Amos. Most of the time, helper is carrying Amos... LOL :)

LadyJava said...

I totally agree GK.. perhaps we should put our heads together and think of this new invention...lolzzz

Adrian said...

Janice! Yeah lah we can't do without it at all! We still take teh stroller even if our helper comes out with us...tiring to carry all the time! :)

Cheers! :)

Adrian said...

Yeah LJ! Maybe we'll become millionaires! We'll be rich and famous! People from all over teh world will use our adult strollers and we'll call it something nice like MyStroller! LOL

LadyJava said...

Oohh like the sound of that.. MyStrollers for Adults.. so your kids may push you around..lolzzz

Adrian said...

LJ!! I love your tagline!! :):) "so your kids can push you around!" LOL Excellent!!!

Cheers! :0

LadyJava said...

Lol GK.. they already do kan?? this one just give them license too....hehehhehehe...

Adrian said...

Yeajh LJ...but also this one makes them work to push you aroud! LOL

Sugarqueensdream said...

Adrian, buying all our Christmas gifts never seems to be enough but you know in the end I know of no one who complains that they didn't get enough, well almost no one, I know my Son in Law complained that my Daughter didn't get him enough, in my opinion that makes him a jerk, but heck, who knows It's not my judgment that matters... I think the perfect Christmas is a place in our hearts that makes things all work out. I am so happy looking at your pictures and seeing that you did indeed have a great Christmas!
Hugs and lots of warm wishes for a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Judy