Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Where has the time gone...

Little one is asleep. So thought i'd take a few minutes to write something today. She's been giving trouble the past few nights at bed-time. You know when we found out that wifey was expecting everyone told/warned us that we would never get a peaceful nights sleep for a long time. Boy they sure weren't kidding. For allof you planning to start a family be forewarned. Hey you can't avaoid it. Besides the rewards far outweigh the pain. To see that smiling face when you get home...so excited that you are back...it's priceless. All your problems that you had at work are forgotten. All your woes are forgotten. That horrible jam you were in...forgotten. All you want to do is just hug with the little one.

Believe me i have to go to the gym now to get in shape (might take a while :) ) so that i can keep up with her. I hate the fact that i have to lose time with her so that i can probably live longer to be with her but it's a fact because I neglegted my health before. SO now it's payback time. The hard part is coming back tired from the gym and trying to entertain an energetic two-year old. Word of advise stay/get in shape before you have kids or you'll regret it.

Wifey called this afternoon...she's leaving Chicago and going to Seattle right about now. She's missing the little one too. Funny thing is the little one stopped asking for her She used to be happy to kss a pic of mummy but i think she's a bit upset (believe me a two year old can get very upset) because yesterday wehn we gae her the pic she ignored it. One can only wonder what is going on in the little one's mind!

Might not be here for long. Once wifey gets back won't have much time for blogging. Besides i only thought i'd give it a try because me best bud said it was cool. It is niceto be able to speak your mind and have folks comment. Must get my new system first because this old one is really getting to me. So hard to make changes and add stuff...i'll just have to wait and see.

Anyway time to call it a night. Sandman's got my number and it's not the dude from Spidey3 hahaha.

Ciao!

4 comments:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hey dude, sorry I didn't return your call this afternoon. Was tied up to my earlobes with work la.

Yeah, I know what you mean about keeping up with the young one's. I can hardly keep up with old fogeys let alone the little one ... hehehe.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

You don't really reply comments much do you ... hehehe ...

Adrian said...

FOr you///i'd rather talk on the phone...like a normal person...but if you wish..then i'll do it your way...ciao.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Touchy aren't we? Ok la, you can just call me la.... LOL.