Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A Christmas Thought!

Bet you thought that I didn't have any more Christmas stories to tell right!! LOL Well I have one more and I'll be brief. You see last Friday I happened to notice that there was a Pos Laju slip in my mailbox. I looked at it and saw that it was dated December 26 would you believe!!!

You see after Christmas, on Dec 26, we went away for a short holiday to nearby Port Dickson and apparently the Postie came by while we were out and left the note. We did get back on the 29th but didn't notice the slip until last Friday. We called the distribution center and they sid they'd deliver it to the office on Monday but Monday came and still no parcel...Tuesday came and it was the same so I decided to just pick it up myself on Wednesday after work (today) but the parcel finally came.

I took it home to be opened and saw that it was a gift for Ellie from none other than Emila!! Well see for yourself what she made for my little girl!! Thank you so very much Emila for the wonderfully thoughtful Christmas present! Ellie loves it!

Hmmm what is it? It's wrapped in a ribbon!!

Can I open it? Look at the nice card, mummy!

What is it? It's a bag...
Close up of the lovely hand made bag!! My young model!

And while we're talking about what happened today....this is what she drew...LOL it's supposed to be a face ...but it sure looks a lot like Barney!! hehehe

22 comments:

DiamondsSaphire said...

Awww..how sweet!!

LadyJava said...

GK! A model in the making.. a heartbreaker you got there friend...watch out world!...hehehehe....

Wow feels so long have not visited your blog GK!.. Thanks for stopping by my blog ya during my absence ya...

Take care and ttyl ya
LJ

Anonymous said...

Loved the drawing she did bud :) She's got some talent there ... hehehe ...

emilayusof said...

Ellie is so cute! I love her drawing...I think it's Barney too!

Bobby Revell said...

Wow!!!! You are the worlds luckiest guy! Ellie is too cute:) Emila is the most giving person...it is simply AMAZING!!!!

Anonymous said...

They are really cute at that age LOL, my daughter was 15 yesterday and is still cute :)
I will apologise, I got tagged so as part of memes I have tagged you too, but it's up to you whether you participate.
Details here: http://grottynosh.wordpress.com/2008/01/11/love-and-hate-meme/
Have a great day,
Colin

Sugarqueensdream said...

She is so cute! lucky you!
Hugs, Judy

Anonymous said...

Great holiday photos and thoughts. I saw a video on DadLabs related to your blog. It's entertaining and funny!

http://www.dadlabs.com/home/2007/12/19/235-daditude-bloody-merry.html

Mariuca said...

Hi GK, I can open ur comment box today yay! Looks like Ellie loves her bag, which is as sweet as she is! :)

PS. You're done with ur meme-free month right? He he he...here's one for u to work on, have fun! ;)

http://mariuca.blogspot.com/2008/01/mariuca-loves-mariuca-hates.html

J@n!ce said...

Looks like barney to me too...
Lovely tote bag from Emila or your princess :)

Jackie said...

Oh my Ellie simply is the most precious little thing. You are going to busy fighting off the boys when this one gets a little older.

Please Adrian I have a few things for you. It's my of saying thank you and how much I appreciate your friendship and your wonderful blog.

http://shinade.blogspot.com/2008/01/awardsawards-and-more-awards.html

~Jackie:)

Adrian said...

DS!! Yes it was realy sweet of Emila to send us that cute little tote bag! :):)

Cheers!

Adrian said...

LJ!! How have you been??? Hope all is well? A model LOL...only for daddy hehehe

Oh boy...she's got a long way to go yet before she breaks hearts...LOL

Cheers LJ!! :)

Adrian said...

Spiff!! What have you done to my buddy? Have you locked him in the trunk of the car/spaceship again? LOL

Yeah bub a regular Picasso ain't she LOL

Cheers Bub...err... I mean Spiff! :)

Adrian said...

Emila!! It sure does look a lt like Barney but I think she was going for a more human face LOL

She loves the bag...thanks for being so thoughtful! :)

Cheers Emila! :)

Adrian said...

Bobby!! THat's awfully nice...thanks!!

Emila is so amazing too isn't she??

Cheers Revellian!!

Adrian said...

Colin!! Happy belated birthday to your daughter! May they always be cute in our eyes!! :):)

Thanks for the tag...will work on it soon! :)

Adrian said...

Judy!! Thanks so much....but you're only seeing her nice side...there is a mischevious little terror in there that no ones seen yet LOL

Hugs!!

Adrian said...

Anonymous!!! Thank you for the nice comment...I will be sure to drop by to check out that video soon! Thanks for dropping by!
Cheers!

Adrian said...

GP!! :):) The bag is really nice and it's got this nice lining inside too! :):) Great for her to carry around!! :)

Yipes a tag from you too...okay...will get down to it soon...think it's the same one as Colin's so that's a two for one LOL

Cheers Marzie! :)

Adrian said...

Janice!! It sure does look like Barney the more I lok at it...younever know cause she loves watching her Barney cd's LOL

The bag is really nice...zoom in on the picture and you'll see that the outline of the words are stitched! So cool!!

Cheers Janice!

Adrian said...

Jackie!!! That's what everyone keeps saying...that I'll have to keep the away with a stick or something...LOL I can only wonder what will happen when she get's older....just hope she turns out good!!! :)

Thank you for the award...it's my pleasure to be your friend and I'm happy that you enjoy your visits to my blog!!! Makes it all worthwhile! :)

Cheers Jackie! :)