Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

FLUFFY FRIDAY …GrrRupert Report

Okay okay I bet you think I was gonna write about my mutt Rupert. We’ll yes and no…Rupert is slowly blending in with the family. His only problem is that he still hasn’t been toilet trained. It’s taking longer than I expected and I expected a miracle and hoped that he would follow commands like any good dog. Wake up…he’s just a puppy! He act like one and eats like one and relieves himself just like one!! Yup Rupert is a Rupest sometimes. I don’t know how long it is going to take but it better not take too long!

Another thing is as much as my little daughter loves him and adores him she is a little afraid that he’s gonna bite her. Again he’s just a puppy and his favorite pass time is biting stuff. His favorite toy is a pull rope and that had been chewed apart. She has played tug with him and but the minute she stops he’s at it again. To dodge his little nips…Ellie has mastered the art of chair hopping and leaps on with ease and aplomb. It’s hard explaining to her that all she has to do is just tell him to stop and walk away.

So until that fine day comes when the dog listens to us and peace reigns we’ll just have to wait and be patient. Remember I said that this story is not going to be about Rupert alone…well here is a picture I took of a little cat in the pet shop recently. The little guy was trying to make a break for it and it was hilarious! I was goading him on to make a break for it and there were others who soon were cheering him on until someone informed the staff and so ended the exploits of the little fellow…maybe next time!

Woof woof!! My master seems to think he can write for me…geez…thank goodness he walked away and let the computer unattended…after all it’s not called GrrRupert Re'paw't for nothing! Woof woof It’s about me and what I see and my new found family!! Woof woof…he did a pretty good job of summing up what happened at the pet shop. It’s difficult to type with paws…when are you humans going to make a paw friendly keyboard!! Woof Woof! Speaking of which why not make an iPAWD® when you’re at it too! Grr

I’m enjoying my second week at my new home!! My family is not home during the day and only let me out when they are back because I can’t seem to find the toilet! Not that it helps because I’m not going to “GO” where I sleep so I still wait for them to return woof woof They are an odd bunch…man master likes to rub my head when he watches the TV. Lady master feeds me and combs my hair….I overheard her say that she never had a dog…but she’s doing fine. The little lady master is a little afraid of me…

That’s because I like to bite…actually my teeth are itchy because they are new…I can’t help it…she likes me I’m sure by the way she sits outside my cage but until my teething stops she’s not going to let me near enough to her for me to sniff Grrr She does like to play pull with me though…but that’s cause I like pulling so much I forget about everything else woof woof Biting on a rope is so much fun…you should try it sometime! I’ll ask master to lend you my rope sometime…but you have to give me a bone, OK! Woof

Owwww my paws hurt…this keyboard is killing me! I better go now…but before I do I’d like to ask master’s friend to bring along that hot looking bitch….hey that’s what female dogs are called okay you filthy minded humans…how would you like it if I called female dogs “woman”!! Not so nice eh Grrrr Anyway her name was Pebbles and she was a little shy this time around…may next time she’ll wanna play catch…if you know what I mean…woof woof

Err about the picture master wanted to post of that intrepid feline err...well it was supposed to be uploaded but I think I messed it up when I took over the keyboard...but no worries master will surely put it up when he has a chance. Let me end my first post with a little brain teaser… I’m a Schnauzer so I’m German, right? Well how do German dogs bark? Stumped, like my docked tail…well the answer is simple…

WOOFEN WOOFEN…see I told you it was a teaser for little brains!! GrrRupert Signing Off

10 comments:

Shopping Blog said...

Buying a piece of jewelry for him is thpmas sabo not as tricky as it might seem.thoughtfully-picked piece of jewelry. thomas sabo charms Here are five suggestions for when you are considering buying thomas sabo bracelets jewelry for him:A timepiece: Every man needs a reliable timepiece. thomas sabo charm carriers You have three different options to work with: thomas sabo watches A dress watch: Men with office thomas sabo charm pearl jobs need a watch that complements their suits.

Eshop said...

thanks for your sharing! great helpful!!!Thank you
Louboutin Shoes 
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Christian Louboutin Pumps 
louboutin
Christian Louboutin Boots 
Christian Louboutin Pumps
Christian Louboutin Heels 
Christian Louboutin Sandal
Pigalle Christian Louboutin 
fur boots
christian louboutin fur boots
louboutin pumps
louboutin fur boots
coyote fur boots
christian louboutin heels
silver strappy sandals
christian louboutin toundra
loubitan studded bow peep
Wedding Dress Shops
vintage wedding dresses 
wedding dresses
cheap mobile phone
Wedding Dress Shops
Wedding Dresses 2011
Wedding Dress Shops
Off the Shoulder Wedding Dresses
bridal jackets
wedding jackets
bridal jackets
halter neck wedding dresses
off the shoulder wedding dresses
vintage wedding dresses
wedding dresses with sleeves
wedding jackets for the bride

Kelsi said...

dsquareddsquared
dsquared shoesdsquared shoes
dsquared shoes 2011dsquared shoes 2011
dsquared jeans womendsquared jeans women
dsquared t shirtsdsquared t shirts
dsquared jeans mendsquared jeans men
dsquared hoodiesdsquared hoodies
dsquared beltsdsquared belts
asics shoes saleasics shoes sale
asics shoesasics shoes
asics running shoesasics running shoes
asics mexico 66asics mexico 66
onitsuka kanuchionitsuka kanuchi
timberland bootstimberland boots
christian louboutin shoeschristian louboutin shoes
karen millen dresseskaren millen dresses
nike air max plusnike air max plus
emilip pucci dressesemilip pucci dresses
survetement lacoste pas chersurvetement lacoste pas cher
hugo boss chemisehugo boss chemise
pucci dressespucci dresses

abercrombiefitch said...

the iconic sneaker was originally introduced on now.
Nike Air Max 2011
Nike Air Max Shoes
Nike Air Max
Nike Air Max Wildwood Supreme
Nike Air Max Turbulence
Nike Air Max Skyline
Nike Air Max Goadome
Nike Air Max Fitsole
Nike Air Max Zenyth
Nike Air Max Boots
Nike Air Max Zoom Kobe
Nike Air Max Tn
Nike Air Max LTD
Nike Air Max Presto
Nike Air Max BW
Nike Air Max 24 7
Nike Air Max 2010
Nike Air Max 2011
Nike Air Max 2009
Nike Air Max 95
Nike Air Max 91
Nike Air Max 87
Nike Air Max 180
Nike Air Max Griffey Max 1
Nike Air Max 90
Nike Air Max 1
Abercrombie and Fitch London
Abercrombie & Fitch Clothes
Vibram Shoes
Cheap Air Max
Nike Air Max Shoes
is available in a vivid array of colors, including, Jiffy Black, Pigeon Grey, Shell White, Dodger Blue, and Beaver Brown.

vibrams said...

All the cheap Louboutin Heel for selling within our shop would be to provide services of first-class quality. you can take satisfaction in a whole lot more discount.The christian louboutin evening Platform whole lot could be the good and stylish one.They occur in fascinating style and design and stylish christian louboutin peep toe.These women's christian louboutin pumps are luxury and noble.The pump display formal, a whole lot more display its gorgeous gloss and honour. good heel with thick soles collocation to strengthen all round modelling, carry into some mysterious alluring taste! This pairs of large christian louboutin wedges features a pretty significant part for women's fabulous entire body figure, display their fantastic figure and stylish attitude.Welcome to share Christian Louboutin Store!

xiaofen said...

The Louboutin Shoes Sale is planned using the ladies. offered the fact that pumps was born, the ladies lifestyle turn into colorful. The christian Louboutin 2011 Pumps
will be the god's masterwork. Who invited the Christian Louboutin Wedges ? Seldom people knew, but I think each and every and every lady will be grateful for him. between the countless pumps,the Christian Louboutin Shoes
could be probably the most exceptional ones. The stylish pattern, the delicate design all mold the ladies perfect leg profile. Flowers inside the spring of 2011 creeping, up from frizzy hair to outfits hold on to footwear, have experienced a brilliant up. on this type of the glamor, spring and summer time flowers now here. Romance is really a woman's mood, exquisite flowers just appropriate of expression within our gestures, the woman, how can we not adore the romantic temperament to make certain which they distributed the flowers do? 2011 flowers bloom will get satisfaction from numerous poses! The Christian Louboutin New Sandalsalso can adds the hright in the ladies, it hold shock toward short lady. especially the red-colored lone in the louboutin heels, beauty and sexy, different ladies are crazy. The red-colored sole, andChristian Louboutin Mensis a very distinctive design, its design reflects its style. You put on it, that means you have its style.the earliest attribute in the Sale Louboutin stroe.

abercrombiefitch said...

Most women would love to own an authentic cheap christian louboutin shoes The problem comes when people try to match that goal up with finding a Christian Louboutin Outletthat fits their budget. We have heard stories that it is possible to find discounted designer shoes, but it is easy to get frustrated when the cheapest shoes you are able to find are priced well into the hundreds of dollars. Christian Louboutin DiscountLet's cut right to the chase. However desirable all but the wealthiest women may find designer label shoes, Louboutin Outletmost of us are going to have at best one or two cheap christian louboutin clearance shoes if we insist on buying new at retail.Christian Louboutin 2011 Christian Louboutin Ankle Shoes if we want to have an assortment of such treasures, we're going to have to make our purchases of lower-priced, Christian Louboutin Heelsdare I say cheap shoes, while not sacrificing original designer heritage for them.Christian Louboutin Peep ToeOf course, when shopping for cheap cheap louis vuitton bags one can put oneself at the mercy of charlatans.Sad to say, there are those among us who have no qualms about passing off a counterfeit designer bag as the real deal, and perhaps having a good laugh at our expense.Recognizing that,Christian Louboutin Pumpsunless one has grown up in a family of purse collectors or had some kind of similar experience of being around genuine articles of quality, Christian Louboutin Sandalssome education is in order. Some people suggest going to christian louboutin outlet stores and examining the goods found there.Christian Louboutin Tall ShoesSuch a plan can be an advantage, Ghd Australia in the outlet store.
Five Fingers Shoes
Happy to see this article as it is just what I have looking for and I am looking forward to another great article from you. You may be interested in CHI us
Your space is really pretty, have no interest in to my chi for sale space to share it? thank you Oh.Buy Nike Shoes

jelish said...

Christian Louboutin Outlet Online Store offer 2011 new-style Christian Louboutin Sale Outlet online store.We will provide you with all kinds of CL.The Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots serve different functions and keep your feet stylish and warm,Christian Louboutin High Heels can always show our body in the best charming way, making her legs look as long as possible.Christian Louboutin New Style are the best choice for you to choose the brand, especially you want to keep steps to the fashion world.Christian Louboutin Peep Toes that are considered as classic due to the fact they are comfortable.Buy cheap Christian Louboutin Outlet Online shoes, get your favorite.
http://www.christianlouboutinoutletonline.org

luck said...

are typically more expensive than other types of boots of similar makeup, Uggs Outlet so it's crucial your extra bucks are spending money on something actual.The most famous respond to the the best places to buy uggs boots outlet real question is national retailers.Popular malls like Macys and those inside May Company family of stores regularly have a stock of these boots ugg boots clearance.

Ghassan Salah said...

http://newmedical-jobs.blogspot.com/p/10-pages-book.html