Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Car Seats for Kids...

Today was a bad day....we were involved in an accident while on our way to Ikea. Fortunately everyone was okay. To tell you the truth I was thinking about writing a post on the use ofor lack of use of car seats for children. May a time I've seen children standing on the back seat or even the front seat of a car. The one that took the cake was a father carrying a baby on his lap while driving. Today was no different, I saw a little girl not much older than my little one standing on the back set of her car so I thought it would be a good thing to write about today. A few minutes later a the traffic lights near Taman Tun a van failed to stop in time and rear ended my car. Two other cars piled into us after that. I'm so glad that we have made it a point to always keep my daughter in her car seat. I'd hate to think of the consequences. So parents out there try to make it a point to keep your children safetly buckled in...you won't regret it! :)

5 comments:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Thank god it was nothing more serious than that dude! Loads of incompetent drivers out there. Just keep that lil girl always strapped in. Catch you when I'm free dude.

Ron Del Rosario said...

You can always get a specially designed seat belt for children. My dad got one for me when I was a kid. =)

A Silken Touch said...

Hi,
I just linked you here in my blog.

http://sexycel.blogspot.com/2007/06/improve-your-blog-rankings-with.html

Host Tag: Sexy Celebrity

Could you please link me back.
Thanks.

Adrian said...

HI Bud can't believe that i didn't answer somany comments before...
You can say that again...something similar happened today too! :)

Adrian said...

Ron...so sorry never answered your comment...must have been because I had dialup then and couldn't really answer comments and finally must have forgotten! My apologies! :)