Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2007

It's a small crazy world after all.

I got tagged by Bobo... at first I thought it was easy but Bobo was right a it's a pretty difficult tag really. Something that needs brains...which I lack. LOL Anyway here it goes :)

INSTRUCTION: I will tag you a Question and you Post your answer on your blog. After that you make another question and tag other bloggers. Easy Mah? Let’s get it on!

This was Bobo's question:

You woke up in an alley robbed of all your clothing and stuff. Yes you're absoluely naked and famished. But the thief had a sliver of conscience and left a tiny bit of money for you. You enter the only shop you see and you found that your money can only buy you one of the following...

1) a top which can only cover your torso
2) an underwear
3) 3 Krispy Kreme Donuts
4) a pair of heels
5) 100 ml of black paint

Which would you buy? My Answer is I'd buy the 3 Krispy Kreme donuts...I'd eat the first one and place the others over the areas that need covering up! TaDa!! hehe What would you do?

My Question is: On a dark stormy night you're driving alone on a narrow back road. You actually took a wrong turn and don't really know where you are and there are no familiar landmarks and neither are there any buildings. Suddenly you have a flat tyre....what would you do?
1) Stay in the car until daybreak
2) Get out in the rain and try to change the tyre
3) Walk to the nearest place to ask for help
4) Call someone to give you a hand (remember you don't know where you are)
5) Drive on with the flat tyre until you reach civilization

And good luck to the following buddies who've been tagged...
Emila, Janice, Jean, Nick, Marzie,

14 comments:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I must done have something real bad in my past life to be tortured with all these tags by you, huh? LOL! Thanx buddy, will get the moment I stop being lazy ... hehehe ...

J@n!ce said...

For the qns that Bobo tagged you. I think I will buy the black paint & paint all over my body in black so that nobody recognises me. That way I will not be embarrassed :)

Such a cute meme. I will do mine :)

Janice Ng

Mariuca said...

GK! Tsk tsk tsk.... u just had to tag me with this one la huh? He he he... ok ok... cause it's u who tagged me, I shall do this one GK! :):):)

Adrian said...

Nick! Okaylah...what to do had to tag someone and it was you...say those awards done come free you know LOL Take your time...a even if it's never :) Ciao!

Genie King

Adrian said...

Janice! All covered in black paint! LOL But that would mean you'd still be hungry so how? hehe
Cheers supermom! :)

Genie King

Adrian said...

GP! What to do...haven't tagged you in a while mah? LOL Okaylah if you don't do it I won't give you a hard time! :):)
Genie King

Mariuca said...

He he, afternoon GK! How is your day so far? I am quite early here today! Any news on Streamyx yet? ;)

Genie Princess

Adrian said...

Hi GP! Good Afternoon to you too! Yes you are early today too...what's happening...are you alright? LOL

No connection yet to streamyx...shoul be today or tomorrow before it'll be ready! :)

Genie King

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

oh gosh, Bobo have the most unthinkable question. But your answer seems so smart! good answer, genie king! :)

i know how to answer your question. I'll get this one done asap. Thanks for tagging me! Lucky u didnt ask me to choose between food and my blog. hehe.. :)

Adrian said...

Jean! Hi! :):) Glad you think my andwer is good...what else could a person do in that difficult situation...hungry and naked...Bobo came up with a good one didn't she LOL

Hurry up I want to see how you answer my question!! :):):)

The Bimbo said...

That's a great question GK... haha I'm so curious what the answers will be ... haha

Adrian said...

Bobo!! Your question really stumped me...finally had to take the only chice I thought I had LOL

I can't wait to see what answers I get to my question too!

Cheers!
Genie King

Unknown said...

Oh definitely the heels!

Adrian said...

What is it with women and heels :):):)

Ever wonder what the world would be like if men wore heels! EEEwwww I shudder at the thought! LOL

Genie King